Monday, August 22, 2022

San Francisco trip -- Day 1 (August 17, 2022)

I am adding a post to our family blog for the first time in 8 years! I took more photos on our San Francisco trip than I cared to share on Facebook, but I thought it would be nice to have them stored electronically somewhere where I can add captions explaining where the photos were taken before our memories fade. 

Day 1: Stayed at a hotel in Millbrae near SFO. We took Caltrain down to Stanford to walk around campus for a couple of hours (although apparently I did not take any photos while we were there). We were all tired from getting up at about 2:30 a.m. Pacific time/4:30 a.m. Central to head to the airport, so we did not have much stamina for exploring. The kids' favorite part of the Stanford visit seemed to be playing with the computers in the electronics section of the bookstore ;-) . Not too surprising! 

Nifty fountain in lobby of Westin Hotel in Millbrae


Aaron, Leif & Bjorn enjoyed a swim in the morning before we left for SF


View from our room


 

No comments:

Post a Comment