Friday, November 2, 2012

Bottlepalooza

Leif's latest toy-that's-not-a-toy is the collection of bottles that I had gotten out and washed in preparation for Bjorn's arrival...and then never used. Since Bjorn is exclusively nursing and the bottles were just taking up space in our crowded kitchen cabinet, I took them out last week and placed them temporarily on the dining room table before looking for a better, more out-of-the-way home for them. Little did I suspect that Leif would quickly adopt them as his favorite plaything of the week! He mainly likes taking the caps off and putting them back on, although he also periodically comments (somewhat mysteriously) that "This one is a lightbulb" or "This one is a flashlight," so some kind of imaginative play is evidently going on, at least in his head.



These photos also commemorate Leif's "Can I use your hair clip, please?" phase. ;) Whenever Grandma B. or I are wearing a barrette or a headband, Leif is eager to borrow it and try it on himself. I think the novelty is finally starting to wear off, but he was quite insistent about us handing over the hair accessories for a while there.

No comments:

Post a Comment